The Innokin Z Biip is an innovative pod kit that utilises a very large capacity 1500mAh battery, offering up to two full days of vaping between charges. Capable of a 16W maximum output, it has been designed for mouth to lung vaping producing a discreet amount of vapour.
The refillable 2ml pods feature a twist fill mechanism, meaning the pod doesn't have to be removed from the device to refill.
Simple to operate, this kit is intended for use by vapers of all experience levels. It has a single button that is used to activate and lock the device. This button can also be used to select one of the three power levels - 11W, 14W and 16W.
A specially designed sound alert system can be activated by the switch on the base of the mod. When switched on the device will alert you when it needs to be charged and when the device is properly configured for use.
This kit uses Innokin Plex 3D coils that are available in a 0.48 ohm and 1.6 Ohm resistance, with the 0.48 Ohm offering increased cloud production. Both of these coils have been designed for use with high PG eliquids, that are 50% PG or higher.
The Biip can be considered many things:
- A Replaceable Coil Pod System
- An All-In-One System
- An excellent Starter Kit
In The Box:
- B-Biip main unit
- Z-Biip pod
- Airflow control ring (DO NOT DISCARD) – New BiiP pods will not include the AFC as it is a re-usable part).
- 1 x Z-PLEX3D .48 Ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life, and flavour. This coil is good for the medium and high power settings
- 1 x 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages. This coil is good for the low power setting.
- Micro USB charge cable
- E-liquid squeeze bottle. This is provided for those using e-liquid dripper bottles to make filling easier
- TPD compliant 2ml pods.
- A 1500mAh internal battery, the largest in the industry for an AIO.
- A switch to turn the audible system on and off.
- Adjustable airflow controller.
- An easy to activate side firing switch… just grab, squeeze, vape & enjoy
- Audible indicators for pod attachment, battery levels, and charge completion.
- Easy and clean coil replacement similar to that of the Zenith.
- Easy top fill twist design that does not require the pod to be removed.
- Handsome, mature, and classy design
- Round mouthpiece making it comfortable to use the Biip at any angle.
- Silicon sealed liquid port to prevent leaking from the top cap.
- Three power settings to match the Z-Coil being used.
- Visual indicators for power and battery levels.
Batteries that come built in on devices such as starter kits, pod devices or Mods are covered under a 60 day warranty from the day of purchase. These devices are by nature considered semi-disposable which means that they will run down and become less effective over time. This is considered natural wear and tear, and how quickly this occurs depends on how often the battery is used, charged and stored, as well as the type of battery inside the device. As a general guidance an average built in battery inside a vape device should last roughly 2-6 months if used daily.
Devices considered to have a battery faulty may be returned within 60 days. Where the faulty battery has come as part of a kit or a pack the other items that were included should be retained. Accidental damage or damage caused by general wear and tear are not covered. Your warranty is also void if the unit has been tampered with in any way.
Make sure to always use a high quality charger when charging your device as low quality "cheap" chargers could damage both the device and the battery inside the device.
More information can be found HERE