XTAR DRAGON VP4 Plus is simply the best Battery Charger for Vape batteries available on the market today! With tons of features, safety and diagnostic tools this charger will not disappoint. Not only that the charger might also have the best springs available on any charger that we have ever tested, super smooth spring motion for battery mounting.
The VP4 DRAGON has tons of features built in such as: Battery charging Bay and USB chargin, a Refresh and Test mode including internal resistance test and a USB output.
This charger is capable of charging two cells 2A and 2 cells . Compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats (see below for more compatible formats).
Click here to read Plannet of the vapes review.
Compatible sizes and additional features:
- Compatible with: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700/20650/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR
- Ni-MH: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D,
- Capable of charging two cells 2A
- 3 Current options: 0.5A 1A or 2A
- Accurately Test Battery Capacity using charge and discharge, you will see if the battery is what it says it is
- Use as Multi Meter and test your batteries internal resistance, generally speaking the lower the internal resistance the higher the maximum discharge current
- Built in micro card that can store 64 test results so you can compare different batteries or even the same battery over time
- Eliminate memory effect of Ni-MH batteries with the dragons refresh battery discharge mode
- Charge mobile devices using the most suitable current for your device up to 2.4A, all slots can be used simultaneously making this a powerful power bank
- Pass through ability to charge external devices from the chargers usb port while plugged in to the mains, the charger will use the mains power to charge the external device while plugged in and seamlessly change to the batteries in the charger once power is removed. So the charger can act as a power pack up power bank, especially useful in areas where the electricity often cuts out. Discharged cells or nearly discharged cells can also be swapped out one by one and replaced with fully charged cells with no interruption of the power it is supplying to the device that its powering. The charger shows on the LCD display how much each cell has remaining.
- Informative LCD display giving you all the information you need to know
- The charger will give you audible sounds to let you know when the charge has finished, reverse polarity warning etc, this can be switched off if you wish for it to quietly do its thing
In The Box:
- UK mains plug
- VP4 Charger Pouch
- Pair of probes
- 3A Car adapter
- Warranty Card
- VP4 Plus Dragon Charger
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.