Please read the following and familiarise yourself with our returns terms and conditions and contact us if you feel we will be able to help you with your returns related query.
1) If you receive damaged or defective, or if an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Vape Green via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Vape Green. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Vape Green at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Vape Green will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Return Policy – E Liquids
Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not able to accept returns of any e-liquids whether they are unopened, un-used or remain sealed unless we have sent you incorrect liquids in your order. We don’t accept e liquid returns based on someone simply not liking a taste.
We would suggest to ensure that you get the most out of your smoking experience that customers purchase smaller sizes of new e liquid flavours (such as a 10ml or 15ml bottles) to save waste if they don’t like that particular taste. Having tested the new flavour customers would of course be free to purchase larger bottles / orders as required.
If returning an e liquid to us due to an error on our side in picking your e liquids, We will send you a Pre-Paid return label.
Although a rare occurrence should you find that your e liquid order arrives damaged please get in touch immediately so that we may process a replacement for you as soon as is possible.
Return Policy – E Cigarette Batteries
A 30 day guarantee is applied to all batteries sold by us, either as part of a starter pack or kit or independently. The 30 days starts from the day the goods are shown to be delivered to you via Royal Mail.
Please note: The batteries used in electronic cigarettes are by nature considered semi-disposable. This means that they will run down and become less effective over time. This is considered natural wear and tear and how quickly this occurs depends on how the battery is used (i.e. how often the e cig is smoked) and how / for long it is charged up.
Batteries considered to be faulty may be returned within 30 days in order for a replacement to be sent out. Where the faulty battery has come as part of a kit or a pack the other items sent should be retained, i.e. cables, clearomizers etc.
Return Policy - Atomisers
Atomisers (also known as replacement coils or heads) are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the Returns policy for defective or damaged goods set out above we will inspect it. If after careful inspection for use we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
Purchase a gift voucher