There are not enough products in stock

Recommended Addons

Most Popular Nic Shots

Add Nic Shot with Menthol cooling

View All Other Nic Shots

Menthol Shot (No Nicotine)

Flavour: Strawberry, Pomegranate
60% VG 40% Vegetol

Fraise Grenade E-Liquid by Curieux 1900 - 50ml is a fruit blend of Sweet strawberries layered with succulent Pomegranate, creating a delicious summer blend that can be enjoyed all year round.

Curieux 1900 is a French eLiquid brand that uniquely mixes their e-Liquids without the use of PG, instead they use Vegetable Glycerine (VG) and Vegetol as a substitute for PG. Their eLiquids were created for vapers with a PG intolerance, and whilst there might be very small trace amounts of PG from the actual flavouring used, Curieux 1900 claims that the amounts are so small that none of their customers with allergies have ever had a reaction or complained. If you are uncertain or have very sever allergies, we recommend checking out our other 100% VG elquids in the 100% VG section of our website where all the e-Liquids are completely PG FREE, including the flavouring.  

• 60ml shortfill bottle
  • 50ml of 0mg eLiquid
  • 60% VG / 40% Vegetol
  • Space for 1 x 10ml Nic Shot
  • Made in France
  • Designed for Sub-Ohm Vaping
PG/VG Ratio
60% VG 40% Vegetol
Flavour Notes
Strawberry, Pomegranate
Bottle sizes
50/60ml
Nicotine
0, 1.5, 3mg

Comments All reviews

Summary

(2 Reviews)

Select a row below to filter reviews.

(2)
    (0)
    (0)
    (0)
    (0)

Write a review

14/08/2019
Verified Purchaser

Very flavorful and PG allergy-safe

Highly recommended. Tried this as the flavor sounded delicious, although it didn't say 100% VG.
First, the taste is amazing. A sweet yet not overly sweet very fruity strawberry pomegranate flavor. This has instantly become my new favorite fruit-flavored vape.
Regarding content, although not classified under "100% VG", being 60% VG and 40% Vegetol, it just like 100% VG. I'm highly sensitive to PG and immediately get a reaction even with "Max VG" e-juices that have even small amounts of PG. Although trace amounts of PG might be used in this e-juice for flavors, I can confirm it is PG allergy-safe. Vaped it for a few days and have no allergic reaction whatsoever.
Only issue for me is that it comes in a 60ml bottle with 50ml of juice. More difficult to get a perfect 6mg nic mix like you would with other shortfills. You can't fit more than one nic shot in the bottle so would need to separate the content in other bottles and use two nic shots partially. I just went one nic shot and vaped it anyway, although the end result has less nic than I'd wish, but the taste makes up for it. I just vape more of it.

14/07/2019
Verified Purchaser

5 stars isnt enough!

Absolutely mouth watering flavour! This is possibly the best pg free juice you'll find. A great summer vape!

Write your review

Fraise Grenade E-Liquid by Curieux 1900 - 50ml

Fraise Grenade E-Liquid by Curieux 1900 - 50ml

Fraise Grenade E-Liquid by Curieux 1900 - 50ml is a fruit blend of Sweet strawberries layered with succulent Pomegranate, creating a delicious summer blend that can be enjoyed all year round.

Featured Shortfill Brands of the month

Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Product added to wishlist