We carry a wide variety of high-quality batteries for use in compatible Vape Kits and Mods. The most popular size for external vape batteries would be the 18650, but we also stock the larger-capacity 20700 and 21700 batteries. Using a low-quality battery with your vape gear can be dangerous for both yourself and your device. Always take great care when buying batteries online, and make sure that you're buying them from a trusted source (such as ourselves) to ensure that the batteries you're getting are quality-tested, genuine, and safe to use.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-Ion cells.
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended.
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided).
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years (whichever comes first)
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries.